Rolling Stone Magazine


写真繋いでてクラクラした。マジで







"My songs are personal. I wouldn't want people singing along with me. It would sound funny."




"You're asking questions to a person who's long dead. You re asking them to a person that doesn't exist."


Death and Rebirth
Above: Dylan on his Triumph motorcycle in 1964, He sees parallels between his motorcycle accident in 1966 and the death of a Hells Angel named Bobby Zimmerman (see sidebar, page 49). Top: Dylan in 1968, after the accident. "Transfiguration," says Dylan, "[is] how I can do what I do and write the songs I sing and just keep on moving."



"We can't change the present or the future. We can only change the past, and we do it all the time."





It s All Good
"My peers are Aretha Franklin, Duke Ellington, B.B. King, John Glenn, Madeleine Albright... people like that," says Dylan, accepting the Medal of Freedom in May.




"Is [touring] a fulfilling' way of life? No kind of life is fulfilling if your soul hasn't been redeemed."





"People have always had bad stuff to say about me. I'ii see them all in their graves"

















写真はスペインのバローロビルバオで撮られた。自分も過去に撮られた写真だと思ってたが、表紙の衣装が、今年7月のバローロでのライブと同じ物を着ている…果たして…

→バローロ

ああ、でもジャケットにステッチが入って無いか…わからんわ(笑)。

すまん、間違ったスペイン、ビルバオやった




OK、pdf → here!




コメントを投稿

0 コメント